Join Our Team Today! View Open Positions.
For those seeking an opportunity to serve others while doing fulfilling work, CareStar provides you with the opportunity to make a difference in someone’s life. We offer you immediate responsibilities and challenges along with personal and professional development.
Excellent benefits which we are proud to offer:
- Work-from-home opportunities for field-based positions.
- Employee Stock Option Program to share in the performance of the Company.
- 401k plan with generous Company matching contribution.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance coverage.
- 3-5 weeks PTO accrued per year based on tenure.
- 10 paid holidays.
- Mileage reimbursement or stipend for home visits and work-related travel.
- Excellent opportunities for growth and advancement.
CareStar offers exciting field-based opportunities in the following careers:
- Case Management.
- Assessment Services.
- Medicaid Waiver.
- Social Work.
- Quality/Utilization Review.
- Community Health Facilitation/Coordination.
- Personal Care Services.
- Clinical Supervision/Managerial Positions.
CareStar offers exciting office-based opportunities in the following areas:
- Information Technology.
- Software Application Development.
- Data Analytics.
- Billing Administration.
- Marketing and Business Development.
- Human Resources.
- Administrative Support.
- Intake Coordination.
- Supervision/Managerial Positions.
CareStar’s industry leadership position is directly linked to the skill of the employee. Practical learning and professional growth are critical to our continued success. We generously invest in the training and education of our employees and future leaders. Our commitment to skill development includes:
- Sharing best practices.
- Working towards meeting the needs of our clients.
- Working with consumers to ensure their choices are met.
- Ongoing feedback and coaching.
- Project Management.
We encourage ongoing, two-way communication, so CareStar employees know how they are doing and what they need to do to further develop as professionals. We promote continuous coaching and feedback to discuss progress and identify areas for improvement, while also utilizing written appraisals to document progress toward goals.
CareStar engages in a robust Succession Planning process to help identify critical roles in the organization, as well as employees who have the ability and ambition to fill those roles in the future.
Interested in a Career With CareStar? Hear what it is like from a few of our employees!