Non-Profit Formation and Expansion
- CareStar’s expertise and history has been focused on member-centric services, such as Assessment, Case Management, Population Health Management, Personal In-Home Services, Online Learning and Training, Innovative Software Technology Solutions and Data Management Reporting and Tools.
- Opportunities to impact the communities in which we live and work were more limited because of CareStar’s For-Profit organizational structure.
- In 2020, a non-profit entity was formed, CareStar Community Services, to leverage CareStar’s history and brand to partner with Foundations and governmental entities with a shared vision and mission to Improve Communities By Improving Lives.
- Due to the tremendous collaborative efforts of employees and Leadership, CareStar maintains an impeccable reputation as a provider and continues to keep CareStar in step with technology and with the changing needs of those we serve.
- CareStar operates a variety of programs in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Pennsylvania and Georgia that support members from infancy to geriatrics with complex health and developmental needs.
- CareStar’s comprehensive Case Management, Assessment and Population Health Solutions provide support, counseling, advocacy and education to help clients with successful independence.
- CareStar’s Programs are person-centered, client-focused and are designed to improve quality of life, deliver peace of mind to individuals and families and strengthen the communities we serve.
Community Challenges CSCS is Ready to Fight
- Healthcare Access.
- Mental Health Resource Collaboration.
- Early Life Transitions – High School Completion to Post Secondary Education, Foster Care to Independence, etc.