CareStar Personal Services can lighten the burden faced by adults caring for their elderly parents or, perhaps, a newborn child, and provide the assurance that the individual is visited on a regular basis. In addition, CareStar Personal Services can meet your needs at a much lower cost than nursing homes or home health services, while allowing the individual to stay in their homes.
- Home Companion Care.
- Daily Phone Calls/Check-ins.
- Medicare Billing Review.
- Purchase and deliver groceries and personal items.
- Light Housekeeping Tasks.
- Prepare and Serve Meals.
- Assist with Personal Hygiene and Dressing.
- Arrange and Supervise Home Maintenance Services, Community Appointments, etc.
- Laundry Services.
- Respite Care.
If there is something with which you or a loved one may need assistance, please contact the Personal Services Manager at 1-800-616-3718 to discuss our current Caregiver availability/skill sets or complete the online form to request service. Our Caregivers are talented and can help with a multitude of daily tasks.